Help educate DC voters about the healing properties of entheogenic plants and fungi medicines and the harm caused by their prohibition!
The Campaign to Decriminalize Nature DC is collecting stories about plant and fungi medicines including:
- Psilocybin (“Magic”) Mushrooms
- Iboga (Ibogaine)
- Ayahuasca (and other DMT containing plants)
- Mescaline-containing cati
We are looking for personal stories on:
- Use of plant and/or fungi medicines to heal conditions such as depression, PTSD, anxiety, addiction, etc, personal growth, or spiritual practice.
- Legal & workplace issues (or fear of these) related to use of plant or fungi medicines.
- Any other relevant story or experience you want to share with DC voters.
You do not need to be a DC resident to submit a story, but this is a plus.
We plan to use these stories on our website, social media materials, press interviews, and other voter outreach efforts. Please see our current Stories Page for some examples.
You may remain anonymous if you choose.
Thank you for sharing your story!